First time buyers tend to believe that doing it alone without the help of a realtor is a better option for them—but when you run into problems, you may not know how to proceed. You might end up losing out on a chance to buy your dream home if you don’t have a realtor on your side. Keep reading to find out how my work can provide help for home buyers to get their perfect home.
Guiding You Through the Home Buying Process
When you’re considering purchasing a home, there may be a lot of small details you’re not aware of that are an important part of the process. I help home buyers find the right home by listening to their needs and finding a property that matches. I also have access to a wide range of listings that may not be generally available- meaning you have a wider range of choices than if you tried doing it on your own. Here is some of the guidance you will receive from us.
- Help deciding on the best property for you by understanding your needs
- Explanation of Mortgage pre-qualification process
- Recommendations for mortgage experts who will help you determine mortgage value and help increase loan approval rates
- Help searching for current listings that match your home criteria
- Showing appointment bookings
- Preparation of offers and explanations of legal terms
- Honest and expert advice on the market
- Explanation of home buying costs
- Negotiating on your behalf
- Making sure you pay a fair price on your new home
- Recommendations for certified home inspectors, lawyers or notary
Learn more about buying your home from this great home buyer’s video provided by RE/MAX.
Start the Process Today
While it might seem like buying a home should be something you can do yourself, it is actually much easier with the help of an experienced realtor. I am dedicated to providing the best help for home buyers so they get the home they want at the right price. If you’re thinking about buying a home, please contact me so I can let you know precisely how I will help you get your dream home.