From the best in fine dining to great shopping, to excellent recreation and entertainment venues, and cultural diversity that can’t be beaten, this town has it all. Learn why people choose Richmond when they’re ready to get a start on condo living.
Richmond MLS Listings
Richmond Condo Living
Condos offer a lot of benefits over traditional homes. There’s little maintenance and repair issues to be had—your condo association will cover all of that. Condos offer tons of space which is often equivalent to a full house, but at a much lower price. They also offer a close-knit sense of community that is easily equivalent to the tightest suburban community. Further benefits include.
- Lower pricing is attractive due to high costs of single detached homes in the Greater Vancouver area
- Lower comparative cost than Vancouver condos
- Great for seniors who choose to condo living to forgo the burden of maintenance and overhead of a detached home.
- Most condos in Richmond are near the waterfront or the city center providing convenient access to great shopping, dining, transportation, and recreation
- Canada Line takes you to Vancouver International Airport in 13 minutes and Downtown Vancouver within 20 minutes
- Secure living, with extra security and concierge service
- Fantastic amenities such as swimming pools, saunas, exercise facilities, and more.
Richmond condo living offers a ton of amenities that other cities don’t. There are amazing shopping opportunities, from big box stores like Costco to shopping centers like Aberdeen Center and Richmond center. There are excellent dining opportunities from Tim Horton’s to specialty eateries like L’Opera Patisserie. There’s plenty of health and fitness recreational opportunities like Minoru Park and the Quilchena Golf & Country Club.
Enjoy biking, running or a casual stroll along the dyke trails that run beside the Strait of Georgia and Fraser River, and enjoy a movie or show at the Gateway Theater or SilverCity Riverport Cinemas.
Richmond features well over forty elementary schools between public and private institutions, and more than 11 options for secondary schools. Wherever you want to live in the city, there will be top-notch education available for your kids.
Richmond condo living offers a wealth of amenities that have to be experienced to be believed. Explore the properties I have available, and give me a call for more information today!